- The engine breathes through Edelbrock tubular headers, 3" exhaust
pipes, Magnaflow Performance catalytic converter, and a Flowmaster muffler. This system was custom fabricated by Greg at Mighty Muf'ler in Phoenix Arizona.
- The OEM Rochester Quadrajet carburetor sits on top of a Edelbrock Performer intake manifold.
- Aside from the X2Power AGM battery, K & M air-filter, and Accel 300+ Ferro-Spiral Race Wires, all other items are original equipment.
- The OEM air cleaner lid has been chromed for easier maintenance.
- The vehicle is equiped with 'Heavy Duty Cooling' and the radiator is an all aluminum AC Delco unit.
- Transmission is a TH200-4R 4-speed automatic with overdrive.
- Handling was improved by installing Energy Suspension's performance Polyurethane suspension bushings.
- The springs are Cargo Coils, and the optional 'Sport' suspension is adjustable with Monroe Max-Air Air Shock Absorbers.
- The fuel tank is the optional 22-gallon unit.